LifeVac Europe ltd | Available now in the UK & throughout Europe
Now accepting distributor applications for Europe, Middle East and Africa
LIFEVAC IS SAFE
LifeVac is designed with a patented valve to prevent any air from exiting through the mask. This patented designed valve prevents air from pushing food or objects downward. This creates a one-way suction to remove the lodged food or object.
£59.95 plus VAT
Free Shipping (UK only)
In the news
LifeVac featured on ABC7Video: 2nd Grade Student Dies after Choking at School Teacher Nurse Performed Heimlich CPR Please Visit Media Section for all Recent News Coverage
DON’T BECOME A STATISTIC
• Approximately 900 people die a year from choking in the UK
• 2500 people die from asphyxiated airways in the UK
• The UK currently has an 8 minute target time for an ambulance to reach an incident
• 4-6 minutes of oxygen starvation brain damage is possible
• 6-10 minutes of oxygen starvation brain damage is probable
• 10+ minutes of oxygen starvation the victim is likely to die
• Many people in the UK cannot receive conventional treatment for choking due to pregnancy, disability, age or obesity
People who suffer from disabilities that can have serious choking issues
• People that suffer from Parkinson’s Disease, Huntington’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, ALS and Alzheimer’s disease are all susceptible to developing dysphagia
• There are around 127,000 people in the UK who suffer from Parkinson’s Disease
• Around 8000 people suffer with Huntington’s Disease
• There are approximately 100,000 sufferers of Multiple Sclerosis in the UK, with 30-40 percent of those people developing serious problems with dysphagia
• About 100,000 people who suffer with Cerebral Palsy
• 5000 ALS sufferers in the UK
• There is an estimated 820,000 people who suffer from Alzheimer’s Disease in the UK
All of these people could be helped with the use of the LifeVac unit.
LifeVac Can Save the Life of Someone Choking
The LifeVac is a non-powered single patient portable suction apparatus developed for resuscitating a choking victim when standard ACLS protocol has been followed without success.
The negative pressure generated by the force of the suction is 3 times greater than the highest recorded choke pressure. The duration of suction is minimal so LifeVac is safe and effective.
LifeVac Fits Children and Adults
The LifeVac comes with two mask sizes, medium and large to fit different age groups.